About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If my blog was puppy, it would be DEAD.

It's been 4 months since my last post.        really?  

I'm gonna blame it on the fast pace of this new NYC life just so I won't blame it on my laziness. I had really set it in mind that I was gonna make some time for this thing right here. Never happened.
SO much has happened within these four months and indeed it's WAY TOO MUCH to write.
So here's a compact version of what's been going on.......


I LOVE NYC! and by grace, I've made it.


I still live here...




I now nanny the coolest kids in BK. Their level of cuteness is out of this world AND not to mention that the parents rock! (huge plus in this nanny business)

     




Have met THE best people. They're nothing but legends.

        
     



I'M IN SCHOOL. 
(bloody oath! it was about time)





I am now a part of this and it is UNBELIEVABLE!




Working my music into a cause that is beyond amazing.



And then there's this...




5 months in, don't know how many to go.
Things are ridiculously amazing.
And it's only the beginning.