About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Well, I'm here.

I'ts been two weeks already.
Ten days ago the opportunity was sent from heaven and I took it like a shot.
The door was now wide opened, and I walked right in, no hesitation.
It was fast, unexpected, most would say ludicrous, and it hit me like a big bus.
But I'm here. I've never been so scared, but have never been so at peace.
So much to learn and to soak in, but my heart wants the challenge. It needs it.
The happenings of these two weeks have too many details for an elaborate entry, so I'm just gonna leave it at this:

God's been on the look out, and I've been taken care of every second of this journey. I feel that I'm right in place, and right in His plan, and...

I'm smiling really big right now.