About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Sunday, October 9, 2011


Welcome to my humble abode.

Exactly 10 days ago I made my way to NY having no home to call my own.
Living the life of a newborn in this city, I stayed at a friend's house 
where I was welcomed to stay until I found my own home.
I was taken in by good -hearted people who provided a roof over my head with a comfy bed and food to eat. Though grateful, I could not wait to find a little place of my own. 
After days of searching and meeting possible roommates, God sent my way this place.
A beautiful brownstone house, where on the second floor I have a space of my own where I can let my hair down, escape from long days, and have some time to myself. Room enough to store the little but precious things I own. Room filled with enough sunlight to bring warmth and comfort. 
A place that came at the right time, through the right means, not to mention with the right roommates.
The city is wild and alive, and I love it for it. 
But there's nothing like the peace and serenity that comes from being home.
Don't know how long I'll be here, but cannot be more thankful for what I've been given.