About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hard seasons come and go. There are days where we can't wait to wake up and start the day, while there are days where right in bed, under the blanket, is the place to be.
As of right now, I'm living in the big city with little knowledge of my surroundings and the people in it. Let's say that I've just been thrown into a dark room where I can't see a thing, and have no clue what's to happen with me in it. Not only am I blind by darkness, but can't hear a thing cause fear is so loud it's almost deafening. I wish I could just crawl into a ball and sit in the corner. But that won't help.


So maybe if I stand up, wave my arms around, and keep moving around, I can get a sense of what's around me. I might bump into a few things here and there, but at least I'll learn where I am. Maybe if I yell really loud, I'll scare fear away and get it to shut up. I might work up my voice a little too much in the fight, but that'll just strengthen my vocal chords.


Either way, I can't give up while in the dark. 
If I leave while it's dark I'll never get to see when it's light.