About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

my wish to you.


If I close my eyes and take my thoughts to you I can easily smile. It was often that we laughed together and we constantly shared secrets. Our friendship came out of nowhere and was born out of thin air. Little close friends we shared, and though we cannot rely on our first impressions, it is obvious that there was some thin line that God connected between both our hearts to ensure the life of our present friendship. Forgiveness I ask, for I may have failed many times. My fault for sometimes using the wrong words or acting at faulty ways towards you or our friendship. My fault for letting situations and words coming from the outside influence me. But though I may fail or let things fade with distance, I insist on your happiness. I have seen the good that your loving and caring heart is capable of. I have seen you ignore your own well being to service others. You generously give and have no fear to love. Not to mention that you're a life that is visibly used by the Father. So I insist on your happiness. I insist that you have a mind at peace, a spirit filled with strength, and a heart filled with true love. I insist that you be surrounded by people who treat you with the love and respect you need and deserve, and who daily speak words of wisdom and give their all to lift your spirits. For your future, I insist on something big, bright, planned by God. For your life companion, I insist on someone specially separated for you who is kind and respectful, and a true companion who does nothing but fill your life with love and smiles. I insist on a life close to the one above who has so lovingly cared for you from the time you were in your mother's womb till today. It is often that I wish I had a God given consent to seriously punch the people that hurt the ones I love. Oh friend, how much I have wanted to punch for you. But I need to love those I want to punch, and that's all I can do. Tempests come and storms are part of this life, but it is a promise from above that the sun will rise and the light will shine upon your face, so keep your faith. My heart is happy when yours is. And this I will always insist upon. This will always be my prayer.