About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Look up.



Laid my eyes upon this photo today and realized that I'm used to living my days by doing what I have to do to reach that point of awesomeness in my life. I should just take a moment to look at the beautiful blue sky I live under, the greens that produce the fresh air I survive on, the sunshine that changes colors and illuminates the sky through the day, the moon and it's fellow stars that bring light upon the night, the colors that create life in every place I go, and the people who are the life of this world, each with their own unique beauties and personalities. There's no other planet in the universe that sustains the life and souls which Earth has. No other planet was created my a maker who's endless love covers his creations like the warmest and most comfortable blanket. I say we all need some silence in our lives so we can look up and realize that yes, life is awesome.