About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


I just need to let your beautiful self know how much I appreciate you. Today at your house I once again had that feeling I often get, the realization of how I blessed I am to have you. My birthday is not even here yet and your already putting so much effort into it, not only carefully planning everything, but also getting yourself into this out-of-nowhere trip I asked you to take with me. It's actually been kind of scary to think that I am walking into this new age not knowing how things will unfold in the near future. But having you here makes things less scary and more of a laughter filled-hip shakin-crazy dancing-bumpin party. I am so very thankful for you. My prayer is that we're kept close for the years to come and that they be filled with memories. So thankful for you girl. I await for this weekend with a smile upon my face and much much much excitement, and cannot be happier that I get to spend this birthday on what I would call the most spontaneous trip I've ever planned. So thankful, and so ready cause it's about to get real this weekend....seriously.