About Me

My photo
New York, NY
Young lady with oversized dreams and a heart built of the fight for love. I've got heroes for family and legends for friends. Got faith as food and a Father that's radical. And in all, MUSIC IS DREAMY.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Delta on my mind.







So a while ago one of my favorite artists tweeted about a song called White Table by a band called Delta Spirit. I didn't really pay much attention until later I saw it once again in a friend's itunes. Made then the decision to sync their tunes into my ipod and now I'm in love. The instrumentals are sick, their voices are one of a kind, and their lyrics are redonkulous. Here are two of my favorite songs from their new album titled History from Below, my favorite being ,hands down, "Devil Knows You're Dead".
I'm hooked to these Delta men and their music!